And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. Matthew 18:5

Friday, February 11, 2011

Here He Is!!!

Isaac Jonathan  - he's even cuter in person!!!




Jim is jealous of all the hair - and couldn't stop smelling him. (That's Rachel - our social worker in the background of the bottom pic - and in the middle picture, that is a shadow on his cheek - not a bruise.. he's perfect). We'll get some better pictures probably once he is released to us. When I told him that Christopher was going to be coming to meet him this afternoon, he gave me a huge smile!! And no, I don't think it was just gas!

Prayer is appreciated for Naomi. She did have an epidural and is now having excruciating migraines. She has been through a lot.

We are all going back this afternoon to bring supper for Naomi and the kids are coming to meet their new little brother. We are all having a nap now (I'm about to!!) - but even on 3 1/2 hours sleep, excitement prevails and it is hard to settle everyone down!